Registration is required for ALL classes (in-studio & online).
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS:
- Click on the class of your choice. Fill out your name and email address, and click ‘Reserve My Spot’.
- Some classes now require an active pass in order to make a reservation. You will be asked to create an account. The system will check to see if you’re already a customer by matching the login email to the email address we have on file. You will be able to register for classes, review your past attendance and future reservations, or check how many visits you have left on your pass and when it will expire.
- If you currently don’t have a pass, please purchase a new pass or a drop-in visit here, then return to this page to sign up for a class.
- Pass not showing up on your account / getting ‘no active pass’ message when trying to register for class?
1. Your existing pass might be on hold – please email us to reactivate it.
2. Your account was created with a different email than we currently have on file, which resulted in a duplicate account. Let us know and we’ll fix it.
3. If you’ve just bought a new pass/drop-in, it won’t show on your account right away, there is a delay (we are working on improving this) so please don’t leave registration to the last minute.
- For in-studio classes, 24-hour cancellation policy applies. If you cannot attend a class, please log into your account or use the cancellation link at the bottom of your confirmation email to cancel your reservation. You will be charged for any cancellation less than 24 hours before class.
- At this time 24-hour cancellation policy doesn’t apply to online classes. You will get a warning when you cancel your reservation, but your pass won’t be charged.
Instructions and helpful hints for online classes